HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants only with a minimum 4 years of experience installing windows (excluding entry level positions, if listed). Must be authorized to work in the United States and pass a thorough background check.
You can apply in one of two ways: (1) Email your resume to info (at) azwindowreplacement (dot) com, or (2) fill out the form below.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN
We’re looking for experienced replacement window installation crews for work in the Scottsdale and the Phoenix Metro area. Must be experienced, hard-working, reliable, attentive to details and have strong customer service skills.
Qualified applicants only, please send a resume to info (at) azwindowreplacement (dot) com, or fill out the form below. No telephone calls.
- 4+ years of replacement window and door experience
- Reliable, presentable truck and trailer
- Tools (ladders, saws, hand tools, cell phone, etc.)
- Materials and supplies provided
- Must be able to load and haul product, carry 50+ lbs, and use all necessary equipment safely
- Ability to change rough openings a plus
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
- General liability insurance is provided
- Must be authorized to work in the United States, and be able to pass a thorough background check
We’re looking for full-time helpers to support our installation crews, going with them to job sites in the Scottsdale and the Phoenix Metro area.
Experience with window/door installation a plus, some construction experience preferred, entry level is okay. You are hard-working, reliable, able to work outside and attentive to details. Additionally, you are able to load product, carry up to 50+ lbs, and use all necessary equipment safely.
Wage commensurate with experience.
We’re adding to our residential sales team, and looking for an experienced salesperson familiar with various window manufacturers. Must be interested in growing the company along with your career. You’ll be working primarily with leads generated by our website and marketing activities, but are willing to prospect if your pipeline is slow.
We value good customer service and offering the best possible product for the homeowner’s budget, and frown on high-pressure sales tactics.
Compensation is highly competitive.
– 4+ years of windows and doors experience
– No cold-calling required
– Traveling to a customer’s home
– Taking general measurements
– Basic computer literacy, and able to manage a simple customer app
– Dependable, presentable transportation
– Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
– Must pass a thorough background check
– Office located in Scottsdale, AZ
– Set your own hours for appointment scheduling
– Commission based