Last Revised on Nov. 27, 2022
DunRite Disclaimers & Privacy Policies
Please take a moment to read our disclaimers and privacy policies. By using this website, you accept and agree to these disclaimers, policies, terms and conditions as applied to your use of the site. All use of the website, content, downloads, materials, forms and services are limited to your personal, non-commercial use.
The website, including without limitation all services, features, content, functions and materials, are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant the information will be timely, factual or error-free, and have no responsibility to update information after it is published. All content provided is an opinion, not an endorsement or advice. Except to the extent, if at all, otherwise set forth in a sale agreement separately entered into in writing between you and DunRite Windows & Doors, we are not liable for damages of any kind, and verifying information is your sole responsibility. If you are dissatisfied with the website, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the website.
We try to ensure all information is correct and current, and reserve the right to change or make corrections to any information provided at any time with no prior warning or notification. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the website. Prior to the execution of a warranty claim, repair or purchase, you are advised to consult with a professional or the appropriate manufacturer to verify information.
You hereby waive any and all warranties and representations made on the website, in its content, or provided via the website or in correspondence with us.
You acknowledge and agree we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, warranties and other materials provided on a third party website that you may visit from a link on our website. The inclusion of links from our website does not imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of that site, and DunRite is not liable for those links or the third party source. we cannot guarantee the standards of third party websites to which links are provided, nor shall we be held responsible for the content of such sites, or any subsequent links. We do not represent or warrant the content on their site is accurate, compliant with state or federal law, or compliant with copyright or other intellectual property laws.
Any reliance on our website or a third party website is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance. Warranty information should not be considered accurate on any website, and is only considered accurate, applicable and legally enforceable when included in manufacturer product documentation with a window or door purchase.
Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the DunRite Windows & Doors website and/or on any social media forum are the property of their respective trademark holders.
DunRite Windows and Doors stands independently as a resale and/or distribution forum for multiple products lines. We declare no affiliation, sponsorship or partnerships with these registered trademarks.
In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall we or any of our employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or inability to use, the website or content, features, forms, materials or functions related to to your provision of information via the website, lost business, lose use of home, or lost product, even if the possibility exists of such damages.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions and Disclosures of this website, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes are effective when posted. Your continued use of the website and/or services or content made available on or through the website after such changes are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require those using this website and any materials provided,
DunRite core Services is the sale and installation of windows and doors, which includes a variety of digital or electronic transactions, such as signing up to obtain a price quote, downloading an ebook, electronically signing a contract for a purchase, and placing a digital signature on a third-party loan application. As part of our Services, users allow us to collect and record information that facilitates these transactions. This information includes the persons who are involved in the transactions and the devices those persons use.
1. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information We Collect from You. You provide us with personal information about yourself when you:
- Register for an appointment, apply for a job, or opt in to receive emails
- Start, sign, or review an electronic document
- Contact customer support
- Leave a customer review or fill out a survey
- Comment on our blogs or in community forums
- Participate in any of our social media platforms/channels
You also provide us with personal information about others when you use parts of our affiliate Services, such as when you:
- Start or participate in an electronic transaction, such as an envelope within DocuSign Signature
- Leave comments or reviews
- Refer friends
Examples of the categories of personal information you provide are:
- Identifiers: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or electronic signature.
- Commercial information: billing information, products or services purchased and homeowner status.
- Geolocation: physical location
The categories of personal information we automatically collect includes:
- Device, Usage Information, and Transactional Data. We may collect personal information about how you use our Services and the computers or other devices, such as mobile phones or tablets used to access our Services. Some examples include:
- IP address
- Precise geolocation information that you allow our apps to access (usually from your mobile device)
- Unique device identifiers and device attributes, like operating system and browser type
- Usage data, such as: web log data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our Services, the frequency of your use of our Services, error logs, and other similar information
- Transactional data, such as: names and email addresses of parties to a transaction, subject line, history of actions that individuals take on a transaction(e.g. review, sign, enable features) and personal information about those individuals or their devices, such as name, email address, IP address, and authentication methods
- Cookies and Related Technologies. We use a variety of first- and third-party cookies, which are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded on your device , or related technologies, such as web beacons, local shared objects and tracking pixels to store or collect information. Some are required for our website and related software systems to operate. Examples include cookies to fill out and submit a form, protect your security, detect or fight spam/malware/abuse, and authenticate documentation or information. Other cookies retain information about your browser and preferences, or enhance your website experience, or help us better understand how people use our websites, improve advertising or test different versions of our website to see what people prefer. You can set or edit your web browser to accept or reject cookies. If you reject cookies, access to certain functionality and features, and certain areas of our website and documentation may be restricted. You can also accept or reject targeted advertising on most advertising networks. We do not control any of these links or third-parties and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms, or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may collect personal information about you from others, such as:
- Third-Party Sources. Examples of third-party sources include manufacturers, partners, researchers, affiliates, service providers, and others where they are legally allowed to share your personal information with us. For example, if you register for our Services on another website, the website may provide your personal information to us.
- Other Customers. Other customers may give us your personal information. For example, if a customer makes a referral to us, he or she will give us your name, email address and/or phone number.
Personal Information We Collect & Process on Behalf of Customers. When our customers use certain Services, DunRite and its third-party vendors generally process and store certain personal information on their behalf as a data processor. For example, when a customer uploads contracts or other documents for review, we/they act as a data processor and process the documents on the customer’s behalf and in accordance with their instructions. In those instances, the customer is the data controller and is responsible for most aspects of the processing of the personal information. If you have any questions or concerns about how personal information is processed in these cases, including how to exercise your rights as a data subject, contact us at email@example.com. If we receive any rights requests concerning instances where we act as data processor, we will forward your query on to the relevant third party.
We collect your personal information to provide and improve our Services and to support advertising and marketing. See Section 2 Use of Personal Information for additional information.
We may share your personal information with third parties as provided in Section 3 Personal Information Sharing.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, we collect, use, store, and process your personal information to provide our Services, to fix and improve them, to develop new Services, to communicate with customers about their purchase and installation, and to market our company and its products and Services. Here are some examples of how we use the personal information we process:
- Provide you with the Services and products you request and collect payments
- Payment processing, credit applications and fraud prevention
- Create your account and manage your relationship with us
- Send you records of our relationship, including for purchases or other events
- Market features, products, or special events using email or phone or send you marketing communications about third party products and services we think may be of interest to you
- Record details about what happens with electronic documents, such as who viewed or signed, the devices used and when these events occur
- Run sweepstakes, contests, review and referral programs
- Choose and deliver content and tailored advertising, and support the marketing and advertising of our Services
- Create and review data about our users and how they use our Services
- Test changes in our Services and develop new features and products
- Fix problems you may have with our Services, including answering support questions and resolving disputes
- Manage the Services platform including support systems and security
- Prevent, investigate and respond to: fraud, unauthorized access to or use of our Services, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior
- Comply with legal obligations
- Meet legal retention periods
Other Uses. We may combine the personal information we collect (“aggregate”) or remove pieces of personal information (“de-identify”) to limit or prevent identification of any particular user or device to help with goals like research and marketing. Once such information has been aggregated and anonymized so that it is no longer considered personal information under data protection law, this Privacy Notice does not apply.
We normally collect or use personal information from you or others only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect or retain personal information or may need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. For example, when we:
- Use personal information to create and manage an account, we do so in order to provide you with relevant Services and perform our contract with you.
- Gather and record data associated with use of a digital certificate or digital signature, it is to comply with regulations.
- Use names and email addresses for email marketing purposes, we do so with your consent (which you can withdraw at any time) or where permitted under applicable law, on the basis of our legitimate interests.
- Gather usage data and analyze it to improve our Services or ensure the security of our websites for example, we do so based on our legitimate interest in safeguarding and improving our Services.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
We share personal information as follows:
- Service Providers. We share your personal information with other companies we use to support our Services. These companies provide services like intelligent search technology, intelligent analytics, advertising, authentication systems, bill payment or collection, fraud detection, and customer support. We have contracts with our service providers that address the safeguarding and proper use of your personal information.
- Marketing Partners. We may share your personal information with sponsors of events, webinars or sweepstakes for which you register, or other parties with whom we may engage in joint marketing activities.
- Business Transactions. We may share your personal information during a corporate transaction like a merger, or sale of our assets, or as part of the due diligence for such contemplated transactions. If a corporate transaction occurs, we will provide notification of any changes to control of your personal information, as well as choices you may have.
- Consent. We may share your personal information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent. For example, with your consent, we post user testimonials that may identify you.
Your personal information may also be shared as described below:
- Other DunRite users. When you allow others to access, use, or edit content in your account, we share that content with them. For example, if you send an envelope to others for review or signature, we make the contents of the envelope available to them.
- Third Parties. When you make a payment within our Services, we share your payment method details with the third-party payment processor.
- Public Information on User-Generated Content. When you comment on our blogs or in our community forums, this information may also be read, collected, and used by others.
4. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws as set out in our data retention policy and information handling standards. Where there are technical limitations that prevent deletion or anonymization, we safeguard personal information and limit active use of it.
See Section 5 for choices about storage of your personal information.
5. YOUR CHOICES
This section describes many of the actions you can take to change or limit the collection or use of your personal information.
- Profile. You are not required to fill out a profile. If you do, you can access and review this personal information. If any personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can make changes in your account settings.
- Marketing Messages. You can opt out of email marketing messages we send. You can opt out of these messages by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email message. Please note that we may send you one message to confirm you want to opt out. If you are a registered user of our Services, or if you have engaged in transactions with us, we may continue to send transactional or relationship messages (e.g., signing notifications or account notifications) after you opt out of marketing messages.
- Cookies and Other Related Technology. You can decline cookies through your browser settings. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Services. Please note we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
- Device and Usage Information. If you do not want us to see your device location, you can turn off location sharing on your device, change your device privacy settings, or decline to share location on your browser.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not designed for and are not marketed to people under the age of 16 (“minors”). We do not knowingly collect or ask for personal information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Services. If you are a minor, please do not use our Services or send us your personal information. We delete personal information that we learn is collected from a minor without verified parental consent. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we might have personal information from or about a minor.
7. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may have certain rights related to your personal information, subject to local data protection laws. These rights may include:
- As a DunRite customer, you can request the following information by contacting email@example.com: how we collect and use your personal information and why; the categories of personal information involved; the categories of recipients of your personal information; how we received your personal information and its source; our business purpose for using your personal information; and how long we use or store your personal information or the manner in which we determine relevant retention periods.
- You have a right to correct inaccurate personal information about you.
- In certain situations, you can ask that we delete/erase or stop using your personal information (and object to use of your personal information).
- If you are unsatisfied with our response to your complaint, you have a right to raise questions or complaints with your local data protection authority at any time.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity. We may require you to provide additional information from which we can satisfy ourselves of your identity. You may authorize an agent to make a request to us on your behalf and we will verify the identity of your agent or authorized legal representative by either seeking confirmation from you or documents that establish the agent’s authorization to act on your behalf.
Certain personal information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. We need certain types of personal information so that we can provide the product and Services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our product and Services.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfers to the U.S. and Third Countries. We may transfer your personal information outside of your jurisdiction for further processing.
California. California residents may ask for a list of third parties that have received your personal information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of personal information shared. We provide this list at no cost. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please email email@example.com.
8. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To keep your personal information safe, we use physical, electronic, and managerial tools that follow generally accepted industry standards and takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect information from unauthorized access or disclosure. We apply these tools based on the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, use, and store, and the current state of technology. We protect your personal information through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure and alteration.
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
10. HOW TO CONTACT US