Andersen 100 Series
Introducing the Andersen 100 Series Windows: Timeless Elegance Meets Modern Efficiency
As a Certified Installer of Andersen Windows, can we just say that we’re big fans of the 100 Series? It’s a budget-friendly introduction to Andersen quality and energy efficiency, thoughtfully engineered to bring comfort and beauty to your home.
It’s also a nice step up from a vinyl window.
We sell and install 100 Series windows in all available configurations, and the 100 Series gliding patio door.
Fibrex Composite, a Longer Lasting Alternative to Vinyl
Instead of choosing a vinyl window, the Andersen 100 Series window is made of Fibrex, a proprietary 60/40 blend of thermoplastic polymer and reclaimed wood fibers that is twice as strong as vinyl, performs better in extreme temperatures (like summer in the Valley of the Sun), never needs painting, and resists water/insect damage.
Craftsmanship that Stands the Test of Time
When you choose Andersen 100 Series windows and doors, you’re investing in the lasting quality of a trusted brand. These windows are meticulously crafted with precision and care, embodying the Andersen legacy of craftsmanship. Designed for durability, you can trust that your investment will endure through the years.
Andersen 100 Series, Specialty Window
Timeless Beauty with Modern Performance
Our 100 Series windows seamlessly blend timeless design with modern energy efficiency. The clean lines and classic profile of these windows enhance the aesthetics of your home while offering enhanced insulation and protection. Feel the difference in your home’s comfort as you enjoy natural light and outdoor views, without compromising on energy efficiency.
One aspect of the 100 Series that we like are the color choices, which include white, sandtone, dark bronze and black on the interior; the exterior includes these colors, along with terratone, a darker taupe color. Homeowners can choose the same color on the interior and exterior of the window, or for some color decisions, choose a different interior color to better suite the color palette inside a room. (View using Andersen’s design tool.)
Operating styles include awning, casement, gliding, picture, single-hung and specialty shape windows.
Energy Efficiency, Your Way
Customization is key, and our 100 Series allows you to tailor your windows to your needs. Choose from a variety of styles, sizes, and finishes to complement your home’s unique character. You can count on these windows to deliver the performance you expect, keeping your home comfortable in all seasons.
Since the majority of a window is the glass, energy efficiency options for glass are very important. The standard configuration for homes in Metro Phoenix are double-pane windows with Argon gas insulation between the panes and Low-E4 glass to reflect heat in the summer. Other options we might discuss during an in-home estimate might include SmartSun™ glass to block UV rays and Sun Glass, which has a subtle tint to block even more sun. Homes in Northern Arizona might consider the PassiveSun® and HeatLock® upgrades, but these are not necessary in the Valley of the Sun. They’re best suited to cold weather.
Andersen’s 100 Series is not available with triple-pane glass; you’d have to upgrade to the E-Series or A-Series Andersen Window. However, we tend to only recommend triple-paned windows where noise is an issue, since it has a noise-dampening effect, or in a colder climate like Payson or Flagstaff. (View more energy performance details.)
Peace of Mind with Low Maintenance
Andersen 100 Series Windows are not only elegant but also low-maintenance. Our durable materials are engineered to resist the effects of time, so you spend less time worrying about upkeep and more time enjoying your beautiful windows.
A Greener Choice for a Greener Planet
We understand the importance of sustainability. Andersen 100 Series Windows are designed with the environment in mind. Made from sustainable materials, they help reduce your carbon footprint while providing excellent insulation.
Andersen 100 Series, Casement Window
DunRite is an Andersen Certified Contractor
There are many benefits to using an Andersen Certified Contractor, including:
- Expertise and experience: We’ve been thoroughly trained on all of the different types of Andersen windows and doors. We know each product’s unique specifications, and because we’ve installed them for more than twenty years, we can help you decide which windows and doors are best for your needs and budget.
- Quality workmanship: Andersen Certified Contractors are required to meet very high standards of workmanship. We use the latest installation techniques and tools to ensure your windows are installed correctly and efficiently.
- Peace of mind: Andersen Certified Contractors are backed by a network of trusted professionals, and the DunRite Lifetime Installation Guarantee for as long as you own your home. If you have any problems with your windows or doors after installation, you can be confident it will be resolved quickly and efficiently.
In addition to the above benefits, Andersen Certified Contractors also offer a number of other advantages, such as:
- Exclusive access to products and warranties: Andersen Certified Contractors have exclusive access to certain Andersen products and warranties. For example, you can get a 2-year limited installation warranty on products installed by an Andersen Certified Contractor. (Not that you need it, thanks to our lifetime installation guarantee.)
- Customer support: Andersen Certified Contractors are committed to providing excellent customer service. We work with you throughout the entire process, from selecting the right windows and doors to installation and beyond.
If you are considering replacing your windows or doors, there is added confidence that comes from choosing a Certified Installer. Schedule your in-home estimate today!Book an Appointment